SHINee’s Key shared a minor accident that happened on the backstage of their concert in Vancouver, Canada.
He shared how his Gucci jacket (he wore it in one of their performance) was slightly burned. He shared that SHINee usually change their outfits from time to time for the concert and he did what they usually do. He handed over the clothes to his stylist and changed to a new one.
But the stylist accidentally placed his Gucci jacket on a lighting setup (that tends to be hot for a long time).
Other members actually smelled something burned and told Key if it’s his hair dryer and to that, he told others that it was his Gucci.
He then narrate the story to fans after the incident.
SHINee was in Canada for their 2017 World V tour.